Ingredients (serves 4):
1 lb Lamb Shoulder Chop
2 tsps Sea Salt (coarse)
2 tsps Dried Rosemary
2 Sweet Potato (medium, peeled and chopped)
2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 cups Baby Spinach
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
1. Generously season both sides of each lamb chop with sea salt. Let sit for 15 to 20 minutes to tenderize.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
3. After the chops have sat for 15 to 20 minutes, rinse them with cold water and pat dry. No need to add more salt, as they should still be seasoned. Sprinkle rosemary over both sides of each chop.
4. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add lamb chops to the pan and cook about 5 minutes per side, for medium rare. At the same time, add the sweet potatoes to the boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes until soft.
5. Remove chops from pan and place on a cutting board to rest a few minutes. Drain the sweet potatoes and mash with olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Place spinach in the grill pan over medium heat and saute 1 to 2 minutes until wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Divide chops onto plates with sweet potato mash and wilted spinach. Enjoy!