Ingredients (4 servings):
3 ½ cups (800g) baby potatoes, washed
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup (200g) tender steam broccoli or green beans
3 small red onions, cut into wedges
1 ¼ cup (250g) cherry tomatoes
2 rosemary springs
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 lb. (500g) salmon fillets
1. Pre-heat oven to 360°F (180°C).
2. Place the potatoes in a large baking tray and rub them in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then bake for 10 minutes.
3. Next, add the onion and rosemary, drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Bake for another 10 minutes.
4. Season the salmon fillets with salt & pepper and add them to the tray bake alongside the broccoli. Bake for another 15 minutes.
5. Once salmon is cooked through, divide everything and serve.