1/3 cup Pitted Dates (packed)
2 cups Black Beans (cooked)
1/2 cup Chocolate Protein Powder
1/3 cup Pumpkin Seed Butter
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tbsp Cacao Powder
1/2 cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips (optional)
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine dates, black beans, chocolate protein powder, pumpkin seed butter, sea salt, and cacao powder in the bowl of your food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
3. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the covered baking sheet. You should have about 3 balls per serving.
4. To make the optional chocolate drizzle: melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler and drizzle over balls.
5. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set. Enjoy!
*Optional: roll in coconut flakes, cacao powder, chia seeds or add in some mint extract for added flavor.