7 Tbsp Melted butter
4 Tbsp Swerve icing sugar
1 3/4 ground almond meal/flour
4 large organic eggs
1/2 cup organic blueberries
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare and line a 10″ pie plate with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the almond meal and icing sugar together, mix well
with a whisk. Add melted butter, icing sugar and eggs. Mix well with whisk again until
smooth and pour into a pie plate.
3. Place blueberries on top.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until slightly browned.
5. Let cool and remove from the pan. Dust with additional icing sugar.
Serve and enjoy!