Ingredients (serves 4):
8 Corn Tortillas (or wrap of your choosing)
1 tbsp Avocado Oil
1 lb Extra Lean Grass Fed Ground Beef
1/2 head Green Lettuce (small, finely chopped)
2 Tomato (medium, diced)
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. oregano
½ tsp. smoked paprika
½ tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. red chili flakes
½ tsp. salt, or to taste
½ tsp. black pepper, or to taste
- Prepare your choice of wrap
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the avocado oil and the beef, stirring to break it up as it cooks.
- Add the taco seasoning to the pan. Once the beef is cooked through, remove it from the heat.
- Add the ground beef, lettuce and tomatoes to the center of each tortilla.
- Fold in half and enjoy immediately.
Substitutions: You can use brown rice tortillas, lettuce wraps, pitas, hard taco shells, swiss chard or even seaweed to wrap the contents
More Toppings: Add shredded cheese, avocado, salsa, plain Greek yogurt, olives, red onions, cilantro or roasted corn.
No Ground Beef: Use ground turkey, chicken, pork or lamb instead.
Vegan & Vegetarian: Use lentils instead of ground meat.