1 cup Coconut Sugar
2 1/2 cups Ground Almonds
1 heaped tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1. In a saucepan, cover the clementines with water and bring them to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer gently for 2 hours.
2. Drain the clementines and set aside to cool. Once they are cool cut them open and remove and seeds. Place in a food processor and puree until smooth.
3. Preheat your oven to 350F (180 C) and prepare a silicon bundt tin (or an 8 inch/20 cm diameter round cake tin).
4. Add in the eggs, ground almonds, sugar, baking powder, and salt to the food processor and blitz with the clementine puree until smooth.
5. Pour the batter into your prepared Bundt pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. Check the colour of the cake as it bakes and cover with kitchen foil if it starts browning before it is cooked through.
7. Remove the cake from the oven and place the tin on a wire cooling rack. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, before turning it out onto the wire rack to cool completely before serving.