Ingredients (Serves 6):
1 cup (170g) raw quinoa
12 spears asparagus, chopped
6 radishes, diced
2 medium tomatoes, diced
1 cucumber, core removed, chopped
1 small onion, diced
2 spring onions, sliced
4 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. lemon juice
0.5 oz. (15g) parsley, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1. Cook the quinoa according to instructions on the packaging, then set aside and cool.
2. Break off and discard hard ends of the asparagus. Boil the remaining for 2 minutes and then place immediately in cold water. Slice diagonally and place in a bowl.
3. Add in the radishes, tomatoes, onion, spring onion and cucumber.
4. Mix the olive oil with lemon juice, chopped parsley, garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
5. Drizzle over the vegetables, add cooled quinoa and mix. Season with more salt and pepper if necessary. Add more lemon juice to suit your liking.
6. Serve and enjoy!