Look for these at your local grocery store:
1. Pre-chopped butternut squash – save yourself a band-aid too!
2. Hummus – pay attention to ingredients, the least amount the better and quality oils are important.
3. Canned lentils & beans – dried may be more cost-effective, but buying cooked in the can saves time.
4. Cauliflower rice – save yourself the bits all over your kitchen and opt for store-bought fresh or frozen.
5. Frozen veggies – when you aren’t up to a lot of prep and cleanup, this works!
6. Spiralized veggies – many grocery stores sell spiralized beet, sweet potato and zucchini that are ready to go.
7. Bagged cabbage – if you don’t have an army to feed, you can opt for bagged cabbage that is pre-washed, shredded and ready to go.
8. Boxed greens – salads are a whole lot easier when you don’t have to wash and chop those leafy greens.
9. Chopped fruit trays – Save yourself the hassle and sticky mess of cutting into those hard-to-maneuver fruits.
10. Prepared guacamole – there are some great brands available, again just read the ingredient list.