2.5 Tbsp Coconut flour
1.5 Tbsp Swerve Icing Sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips (I like Lilly’s sugar free brand)
1.5 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup organic almond butter (room temperature)
Coarse sea salt (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl stir together the almond butter, coconut flour and sweetener
2. In a small pot, melt the chocolate and coconut oil stirring until a smooth liquid.
3. Spoon half of the mixture into the bottom of a regular muffin tin with inserts (I like the reusable silicon ones, or you can use paper). Swirl it around and partially up the sides.
4. Press teaspoon size drops of the almond butter mixture into the cups, smoothing them flat if needed. Cover with the other half of the chocolate and place in the freezer until solid.
5. Top with a sprinkle of coarse sea salt (optional), serve and enjoy!