Ingredients (24 servings):
1 3/4 cups Almond Flour
2 tbsps Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
2 tsps Vanilla Extract
1 cup Almond Butter (smooth and drippy, divided)
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
2 1/4 cups Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper going both directions.
2. In a food processor, pour in the almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, vanilla, half the almond butter, and salt. Process until the mixture comes together. Add the milk and pulse to combine. The mixture should hold together when pressed between your fingers.
3. Pour the mixture into the lined pan and press down firmly to create a smooth surface. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
4. In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining almond butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds until the mixture is smooth. Whisk well to combine. Remove the pan from the freezer and pour the caramel mixture over top. Place in the freezer for six hours (or overnight) to harden.
5. In a large bowl, add the chocolate chips and microwave on high for 30 to 45-second intervals until melted. Stir with a spoon to fully combine.
6. Remove the pan from the freezer and slice into even bars. Carefully dip each bar into the chocolate and place on a parchment-lined plate. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden. When ready to eat, remove from the fridge and enjoy!