Ingredients (Serves 4):
2 Peach (large)
2 cups Cherries
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Cut the cherries in half and remove the pits.
3. Place the peaches and cherries face down on the grill and grill for 5 to 8 minutes, or until slightly charred. (Note: Use a basket to grill the cherries if the grates of the grill are too far apart.)
4. Remove everything from the grill and let cool.
5. When cool enough to handle, roughly chop the cherries and stuff them into the centre of each peach. Enjoy!
BBQ | gluten free | mains