Ingredients (Serves 8):
1 Lemon (juiced)
1 tsbp Red Wine Vinegar
1 tbsp Oregano (dried)
2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
1 lb Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless, diced into cubes)
1 Zucchini (large)
1 Yellow Bell Pepper
2 cups Red Onion
2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
8 Barbecue Skewers
1. Combine the lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano and 1/2 of the olive oil in a mixing bowl. Add in the cubed chicken breast and mix well.
2. Place in the fridge and let marinate while you prep the vegetables.
3. Dice the zucchini, yellow bell pepper, and red onion into large chunks. Toss in the remaining olive oil.
4. Slide the marinated cubed chicken, zucchini, yellow bell pepper, red onion and cherry tomatoes onto the skewers.
5. Preheat the grill to medium heat. Grill the kabobs for 8 to 10 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Remove the kabobs from the grill and divide onto plates. Enjoy!