1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup olive oil
1 t French Vanilla Stevia
1/4 cup coconut flour
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup hazelnut flour
1 t baking powder
1/4 t sea salt
coconut oil for greasing the pan
1. In a medium bowl combine the wet ingredients and whisk together.
2. In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients and then add to the wet mixing well.
3. Heat a fry pan over medium heat (I prefer my Lodge Cast Iron) and add coconut oil to
grease the bottom.
4. Scoop mixture (I like using the 1/4 measuring cup) into your pan letting each batch
cook for 1-2 minutes per side.
5. Serve with whipped coconut or your favorite keto toppings eg. Keto Maple syrup.