Ingredients (serves 6):
2 tbsps Water
1/3 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener (granulated)
1 1/2 tsps Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1 1/2 cups Almonds
1. Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper.
2. Add the water to a small pot over medium heat. When the water starts to steam add the monk fruit sweetener, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine and allow to come to a bubble.
3. Add the almonds and stir well. Continue to stir for two to three minutes until the almonds are heated through and the monk fruit sauce has thickened.
4. Transfer the almonds to the parchment paper and spread in an even layer to cool.
5. Allow the nuts to cool completely and the candy coating to harden before storing them in an airtight container. Enjoy!