Ingredients (serves 2):
8 ozs Lamb Shoulder Chop
1/2 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
1/4 cup Cilantro (finely chopped)
1/4 cup Mint Leaves (finely chopped)
1 Lime (juiced, zested)
2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Garlic (clove, minced)
1 tsp Avocado Oil
1. Generously season both sides of each lamb chop with half of the sea salt. Let sit for 15 to 20 minutes to tenderize.
2. In a small bowl, add the cilantro, mint, lime juice and zest, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and remaining salt. Stir to combine.
3. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and add the avocado oil. Add the lamb chops to the pan and cook about 5 minutes per side, for medium-rare.
4. Remove the lamb chops from pan and place on a cutting board to rest a few minutes.
5. Plate the lamb chops and top with the green dressing. Serve and enjoy!