Ingredients (Serves 6):
4 cups Frozen Peaches (sliced, thawed)
1/3 cup Maple Syrup (divided)
2 tsps Arrowroot Powder
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 1/4 cups Almond Flour
1/2 cup All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 cup Butter (chilled, cut into small cubes)
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
2. Place the peaches in a baking dish and mix with 1/3 maple syrup, arrowroot powder, and cinnamon.
3. Combine the almond flour, gluten-free all-purpose flour, and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Stir in the remaining maple syrup and the egg until just combined.
4. Using a pastry cutting, knife, or vegetable masher, cut the butter into the dough until mostly combined.
5. Using damp hands, form the dough into thin, cookie-shaped pieces approximately two to three inches in diameter and place them on top of the peaches in the baking dish. Repeat until all the dough is used up, being careful not to have the dough pieces overlapping in the baking dish.
6. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the peaches are bubbling and the cobbler topping is browned and crisp to the touch.
7. Allow the crumble to cool slightly before dividing between bowls. Enjoy!