8 organic skinless boneless chicken thighs
Sea salt & black pepper to taste for seasoning
1/4 cup broth
2 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup black olives sliced
1/4 fresh herbs chopped (I used a combo of sage/chives/rosemary. You could also
include thyme, oregano and basil)
3-4 cloves garlic sliced in half
4 thin slices of lemon
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 350.
2. Line a 10″ or 12″ cast iron pan with the chicken and season with sea salt and black
3. In a measuring cup combine broth, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar, then pour
evenly over the chicken.
4. Sprinkle herbs and olives evenly over the ingredients.
5. Tuck garlic slices throughout the dish.
6. Lay lemon slices on top.
7. Bake @350 on the convection setting in your oven for 35-40 minutes.