Ingredients (serves 12):
1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
1 1/2 tsps Baking Powder
3 tbsps Coconut Oil (melted)
3 tbsps Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsps Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine the almond flour and baking powder together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Then add in the remaining ingredients and mix again.
while preparing the filling.
3. Plop the dough onto the baking sheet using a heaping tablespoon. Use the palm of your hand to gently form and flatten the cookies.
4. Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes for soft cookies, or 15 to 20 minutes for crunchy cookies.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool. Enjoy!