Ingredients (Serves 8):
1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
2 tbsps gluten free Fish Sauce
3 tbsps Maple Syrup
½ White Onion (chopped)
1/4 cup Ginger (peeled, chopped)
5 Garlic (cloves, minced)
2 stalks Green Onion (chopped, divided)
4 lbs Organic Pork Ribs
1. In a bowl, make your marinade by whisking together the coconut aminos, fish sauce, maple syrup, onion, ginger, garlic and green onion.
2. Place your ribs in the slow cooker and brush the marinade on all sides. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or high for 4 hours.
3. When ready to eat, preheat the grill over medium heat.
4. Carefully remove the ribs from the slow cooker onto a plate. Place on the grill and cook for 10 minutes per side, or until slightly charred. Brush with any remaining marinade while cooking.
5. Transfer the ribs onto plates and enjoy!