Ingredients (serves 1):
1/2 cup Coffee
2 tbsps Pureed Pumpkin
1 tbsps Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 scoop collagen (Optional)
1. Brew your coffee and set aside.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, stir the pumpkin, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice until combined. Slowly whisk in almond milk. Bring mixture to a low simmer, stirring occasionally and remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
3. Transfer milk mixture to a blender and pulse several times until foamy and frothy. (You can also use a hand-held immersion blender instead.)
4. Add milk mixture to your hot coffee. You may want to use a spoon to gently hold back the frothy top layer while pouring. Top your latte with this remaining froth.
5. Top with a dollop of homemade whipped cream or coconut whipped cream (optional) and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!