Ingredients (Serves 4):
For the salad:
1 lb Extra Lean Ground Chicken (cooked)
5 cups Brussels Sprouts (halved)
1/2 cup Radishes (sliced)
1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Garlic (whole head)
1/2 Lemon (juiced)
2 tbsps Dijon Mustard
Sea Salt & Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF (204ºC). In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with a splash of your olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper. Toss well and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
2. Slice the top off of the head of garlic and peel away the skin so the cloves are showing. Drizzle with olive oil and wrap in foil. Place on the baking sheet with the brussels sprouts. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. At the 30 minute
mark, remove the brussel sprouts and let the garlic cook for another 15 minutes.
3. Remove garlic from oven and let cool. When cool enough to handle, pinch the cloves out one-by-one into a food processor/blender. Add the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and season with a bit of salt and pepper. Blend until creamy.
4. Place the brussels sprouts, radish and ground chicken into the large mixing bowl and add desired amount of garlic dressing. Toss well. Place in bowl and garnish with seeds, sea salt and pepper. Enjoy!
5. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well. Divide between 4 plates and serve immediately.