1 large butternut squash
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 large yams
2 tsp Herbamare seasoning
Ground pepper to taste (omit if on AIP)
2 cups vegetable broth or bone broth
1 can coconut milk
1. In a large saucepan sauté olive oil and white onion. Add the butternut squash and yams and sauté on medium high for approximately 10 minutes.
2. Add the broth and bring to a boil then simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Stir in the coconut milk.
4. Puree using a handheld mixer or blender, careful it’s hot!
5. Top with crumbled bacon, chives and swirl with coconut milk. Serve and enjoy.
soups | vegan | vegetarian