Ingredients (Serves 4):
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. (450g) organic free range chicken thighs, chopped
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. paprika
2 tbsp. butter
1 small onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 green bell pepper, chopped
8 oz. (250g) mushrooms, sliced
2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and add the chicken. Season with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
2. Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes until chicken is browned. Then, remove it from the pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat the butter and add the onion and garlic, cooking for 3-4 minutes until it is fragrant.
4. Next, add in the mushrooms and bell pepper, continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes, until soft.
5. Add the chicken back to the pan and mix well with the vegetables. Continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
6. At the end of cooking, sprinkle with the parsley and adjust seasoning if needed.
Serve on its own or with a portion of rice/cauliflower rice. Enjoy!