2 cups Ground Flax Seed
1 tbsp Baking Powder
5 Egg (room temp)
1/2 cup Water (room temp)
1/3 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Grease the inside of a loaf pan or line it with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-size bowl, mix together flax, baking powder, and salt. Use a whisk to stir until well combined.
3. In another bowl, beat eggs with a whisk for 30 to 60 seconds. Add water and coconut oil, mixing until combined.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Let the batter sit for 1 to 2 minutes to thicken slightly.
5. Pour batter into the loaf pan and smooth out the top with a spoon. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until the top feels set and the loaf is browned.
6. Once cooled, slice and store in the fridge or freezer.