1 large jicama (approximately 8 cups)
1/2 cup arrowroot flour/starch
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp ground black pepper
2 cups avocado oil
parsley and coarse sea salt for garnish
1. Peel and slice jicama into 1/4″ sticks staying consistent for even cooking
2. Mix arrowroot flour/starch, sea salt, minced garlic and black pepper in a shallow bowl
3. Roll & coat the jicama sticks in the mixture
4. Add the avocado oil to a medium skillet and heat on high.
5. Add the coated fries and cook for approximately 3 minutes per side, until browned.
6. Place on paper towel to drain excess oil and keep warm while the remainder cooks.
7. Garnish with parsley and sea salt
8. Serve & enjoy!
*Be sure to keep the heat safely at a high heat, otherwise the fries will become soft