Ingredients (serves 6):
2 lbs. (900g) cherry tomatoes, halved
¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
1 tbsp. honey
½ tsp. sea salt
1 small cucumber, peeled, diced
½ cup (70g) feta, crumbled
1 small red onion, chopped
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp. basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place half of the tomatoes in a bowl and, set aside.
- Gently mix the other half of tomatoes in a separate bowl with the olive oil, honey, and salt.
- Place the seasoned tomatoes on a baking tray on the top rack of the oven. Bake for about 45 minutes until they start to shrink and caramelize. Once cooked set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, mix the roasted tomatoes with the fresh tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, onion, vinegar and basil in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.