Ingredients (Serves 4):
For the salad:
1 cup (125g) squash, peeled, cubed
1 tbsp. olive oil
4 cups (270g) kale, trimmed
1 cup (150g) cherry tomatoes, halved
¼ cup (28g) goji berries
¼ cup (15g) pumpkin seeds
For the dressing:
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
½ small onion￼
salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Place the cubed squash onto a baking tray, lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until golden, approximately 20 minutes.
3. Place the kale, cherry tomatoes, goji berries, pumpkin seeds and roasted squash in a large bowl and mix together.
4. Place all the dressing ingredients into a food processor or high-speed blender and blitz until smooth and creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well. Divide between 4 plates and serve immediately.