Ingredients (Serves 4):
2 garlic, minced
½ cup (15g) parsley, finely chopped
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 bunch asparagus
1 red bell pepper, sliced
2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
1 medium yellow onion, wedges
1 zucchini, cut into sticks
14 oz. (400g) salmon fillet
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (200°C). .
2. In a small bowl or blender, mix garlic, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside until
3. Prepare the vegetables and distribute evenly over an 18×15-inch pieces of baking paper
or tin foil.
4. Place the salmon on top and cover it with the already prepared parsley and oil mixture.
5. Place the pouches (papillote) on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes. When ready,
the parchment paper should puff up and brown slightly.
6. Remove from the oven and serve immediately. Transfer the envelope to a plate.
Carefully cut open and serve.