Ingredients (serves 4):
¼cup (60ml) reduced sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp. stevia (or other sweetener)
2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
1 lb. (450g) ground lean beef, 5% fat
2 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 medium zucchinis, spiralized
1. Mix the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sweetener in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Heat a dry non-stick pan over medium heat, add the beef and cook for 7-10 minutes, until cooked through.
3. Move the beef to one side of the pan, then add the sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the already prepared sauce and toss the beef to coat. Cook for 1 minute mixing everything.
5. Slightly heat the spiralized zucchinis with the beef (if eating straight away), or divide zucchini and beef into containers. Heat in the microwave or pan when needed.