Ingredients (Makes 12):
1 ¼ cups (150g) gluten free flour blend
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. salt
2 ripe bananas, mashed
½ cup (120ml) Greek yogurt (or vegan yogurt of choice)
1 large egg
½ cup (110g) coconut sugar
¼ cup (60ml) coconut oil, melted
¼ cup (60ml) honey
1. Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a 12-cup standard sized muffin tin with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In a medium bowl, mix the bananas, yogurt, egg, coconut sugar, coconut oil and honey until just well combined.
3. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry and gently stir until smooth. Divide the batter evenly among the muffins cups.
4. Place the tray into the oven and bake until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Then remove the muffins, from the tin and place on a wire cooling rack and cool completely or serve warm.
Tip: Keep at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.