Ingredients (Serves 24):
3 cups (240g) rolled oats
½ cup (50g) almonds, chopped
½ cup (60g) walnuts, chopped
¼ cup (25g) dried banana chips, chopped
½ cup (60g) dried cranberries
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ cup (120ml) coconut oil, melted
½ cup (170g) honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, nuts, banana chips, cranberries and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
3. Pour the honey mixture over into the oat mixture and stir until evenly coated.
4. Spread the mixture out evenly over the baking paper. If necessary do this in two batches to avoid the mixture sticking together.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through and towards the end of cooking making sure it does not burn. Once the mixture is golden, remove the tray from the oven and give everything a good stir to mix.
6. Once the granola has cooled, pour into an airtight container and break apart any larger pieces.
7. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.