Ingredients (Serves 4):
1 red pepper
1 tbsp. olive oil
4 wild salmon fillets
1 tsp. spices of salmon
1 ⅓ cup (200g) snap peas
4 cups of boiling water (1L)
1 ⅓ cup (250g) cooked quinoa
2 handfuls fresh parsley
2 tbsp. fresh chives
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
2. In the meantime, cut the peppers into strips. Heat the oil in the pan on medium heat and stir fry the pepper for 5 minutes.
3. Place the salmon on the tray covered with baking paper, season with spices and cook in the over for 10 minutes.
4. Place snap peas in a colander and pour over the boiling water. Then add the snap peas and quinoa to the peppers and heat up for 4 minutes on medium heat.
5. Chop parsley and chives and mix into the quinoa.
Serve well as a side with salmon or your preferred protein.