Ingredients (Serves 2):
1 ½ tbsp. Oregano
1 ½ tbsp. Olive oil
2 tsp. Minced garlic
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (around 5 oz. (150g) each)
8 oz. (220g) asparagus
8 green onions, trimmed
1 tsp. Coconut oil
1 ½ tbsp. White wine vinegar
1 packet 4 oz (120g) mixed greens
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
2. Grate lemon rinds to equal 2 teaspoons, then halve the lemons and set aside. Combine lemon peel, oregano, oil and garlic in a large bowl. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper and toss it over.
3. Place the chicken and halved lemons on a baking tray inside the heated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and browned. Wait till slightly cooled then chop the chicken.
4. Heat the coconut oil in a small pan over medium heat and cook the asparagus and green onions for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut asparagus and green onions into 2-inch pieces.
5. Divide the mixed greens over plates and top with asparagus and green onions. Drizzle the white wine vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Serve with chicken and lemon halves.